Volume: MS. Heb. d. 44
MS. Heb. d. 44/17 contains:
MS. Heb. d. 44/17
Cowley Catalogue number: 2624
Part of volume:
Text, Syr. Rabb. char.; list of books, Syr. cursive char.; fol., paper .
Bought through the Rev. G. J. Chester, 1892 (from the Genizah).
Source files (1) : View "MS. Heb. d. 44/17" XML
Arabic translation of Haftaroth with a commentary (תפסיר אלאפאטיר)
Main language: Judeo-Arabic.
|a||( fol. 83b ) Isaiah xlii. 1 to 4 (for section בראשית)|
|b||( ) fol. 84 Isaiah xli. 8 to 17 (for section לך לך)|
|c||( fol. 84b ) 2 Kings iv. 1, only the text of the first verse (וירא אליו)|
- collected by R. Joseph ראש הסדר son of R. Jacob ראש בירבנן , at צוען in the year 1522 Sel. ( 1211 A.D. ), from the commentaries of R. Isaac אלכנזי on the first Prophets, on Jeremiah and Minor Prophets by R. Berachel , on Ezekiel by Josiah ben חסכוי , and on Isaiah by Seadiah Gaon , this is prepared for publication by M. J. Derenbourg. At end a short description of medical works most likely in possession of the scribe or of an owner; mostly of medical contents. See the facsimiles.
- Bible. Versions. Anonymous. Arabic: Haftaroth.
- Bible. Commentaries. Anonymous. Arabic: Haftaroth.
- Lists of books.
- Berakhel. Commentary on Jeremiah and the Minor Prophets. (extracts).
- Isaac אלכנזי. Commentary on the former prophets. Extracts.
- Josiah b. חסכוי. Commentary on Ezekiel. Extracts.